ACTIVELY SUBMITTED DATA
If you call us, send us an email, or fill out a form on one of our Sites, we use the information you provide to respond to your request or to otherwise communicate with you or assist you. If you make purchases through our Sites, we may collect data necessary to process your order, such as your shipping address, products ordered, and your contact information.
PASSIVELY PROVIDED DATA
When you access our Sites, depending on your opt-in choices, certain information about your computer or mobile device is shared with us, which may include the activities you perform on our Sites, the type of hardware and software you are using, (such as your operating system or browser), information stored in cookies, IP address, access times, the web pages from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web pages you access. We use this information to better understand the interests of the users of our Sites, to improve our Sites, services, and products.
DATA USE AND SHARING
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: We use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related Product or Services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
- Security and privacy: We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
- Advertising and business information: We may show advertisements to you and others for our Products and third-party products based on the information we have collected from you, such as: what you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased.
- Accessing Third-Party Accounts: We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and the Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our Services, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your Third-Party Account privacy settings appropriately.
How is this information shared?
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information about persons under 13 years of age. If we learn that information about persons under 13 years of age without legally-valid parental consent, has been collected on or through the Sites, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has registered for an account or service on our Sites, please contact us using the contact information below to have that child’s account or service terminated and personal information deleted.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide functionality and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other legitimate purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types, the context of our interactions with you or your use of our Sites, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
We use TLS certificates, encryption, data access limitations, anti-virus software, and firewalls to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to personal data. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network is entirely secure. Be mindful of security risks when you transmit personal data to us and when you post information in our public forums.
If you would like to report any security issues in any of our products, please send us an email with required attachments or connect us on Help Center.
CONTROLLING AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You may request that we update or delete/deactivate certain information pertaining to you.
If we cannot remove some personal information, we will let you know why. If you have subscribed to marketing emails, you may stop the delivery by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email received or at the subscription management page on our Site – Link: www.astrumstore.com
You also have the right to request how your data is processed and with whom we share it.
Additionally, if you believe certain information Astrum processes about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have this information corrected.
We will endeavor to respond to your request to review the information we have on file for you within 30 days from receiving such request.
If you have questions, comments, or would like to make a request regarding your data or our Statement, past Statements, and data practices, please contact us at https://astrumstore.com/pages/contact-us or write to us at email@example.com .
NOTICES AND REVISIONS
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at this site please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, and video clips (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws of the respective countries from where we are providing our services. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks found on this Site. By making them available on this Site, Astrum stores are not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your privacy complaint or dispute to the relevant state or national data protection authority in your jurisdiction.