M1 - Astrum Smart Watch
Astrum M1Smart Watch is equipped with a 40mm IPS touch screen with 240 x 240 resolution and IP68 waterproof. Monitors your oxygen level, closely track your health & active sport modes to keep your body fit & healthy. The bright-colored frame made of zinc alloy metal compliments the changeable silicon straps. Battery life is amazing, can standby to 60days, with just 4 hours of charging time & 18days* usable time. Take full control of all the notifications, music & messages from your smartwatch, it gets auto-paired with your smartphone using V5.0 Bluetooth. GPS tracking, sleep monitoring, drink reminder, remote camera along with 10 different in-built themes & 1 DIY customized watch theme. Supported by Google Fit & Apple Health, smoothly synchronize with Android & iOS.
- For the products that are originally bought on the Astrum Holdings Limited website, we provide a 30-day return guarantee to maintain great customer care and support. The period of 30 days will be beginning from the date of placement of your order.
- Kindly note that we will only accept products that are in unopened original packaging due to health and hygiene factors.
- The customer must pay for the return shipping costs.
- If the product is lost in transportation, no compensation will be made.
- If a customer is interested in tracking the return of the product, please check with the logistics company or post office.
- The period for the refund for the returned product will be two weeks. A refund will be made to the original purchaser’s credit card within two weeks.
- Items that were originally bought from third-party dealers or authorized dealers cannot be returned directly to us.
Astrum Holdings Limited Warranty Period
This document sets forth the warranty policy of Astrum Holdings Ltd, which thereby guarantees that, under customary use, the item will be liberated from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year beginning with the first retail buy date. The substitution guarantee will be only effective if the genuine proof of transaction that was issued to the buyer, containing the date of buying, is produced along with the product which is to going to be replaced.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Astrum Holdings Ltd will not be liable to honor any claims that are not claimed with original documents of transactions. The buyer shall get in touch with the company initially and shall submit a valid entitlement request under the guarantee, along with:
- A short description of the fault or Malfunctioning
- The evidence of the acquisition (order number or recite number)
- Buyer’s creational such as buyer name, address, email id or contact number
Once your claim is reviewed by the company, varying from case to case, facilitate the buyer with Warranty services over one or more of the following options:
- Firstly, restore your product with the usage of and/or formerly used parts that are equivalent to new in overall performance and reliability
- Secondly, update your product with a product that is as a minimum functionally equal to the product and is fashioned from new and/or previously used parts which might be equal to new in performance and reliability.
Thirdly, refund your transaction price in exchange for the product.
Applicability of The Astrum Holdings Limited Warranty
This warranty policy will be only applicable to the terms and conditions that are mentioned in the warranty policy of Astrum Holdings Limited.
This warranty isn't covering all of the Accessories, Spare Parts, Replacement Parts items. They are wear and tear items, and damage that clearly and unavoidably occurs due to normal wear or aging.
- The products that were not originally purchased from the Astrum Holdings Official Store, but from different third-party sellers.
- Defects and damages due to falling, mechanical harm, dirt, cerumen, damp, moisture, chemical products, abnormal effect damage, loss, theft, hearth, or force majeure.
- Any Esthetical modifications, damages due to normal wear and tear or aged product.