Astrum Limited Hardware Warranty Policy is mentioned in the dealer application signed by customer as well as the pricelist.
Below is the summary of basic conditions of warranty policy:
- All items received for RMA / Warranty are subject to physical verification
- If any item is defective and returned within 48 hours of purchase, it will be replaced with new unit after being tested and found to be faulty
- All DOA (Defective or dead of arrival) products need to return within 7days of invoice and will be swopped / credited if returned with original packaging, Invoice and fault description.
- The items not in Stock / EOL will be replaced with similar items and credit will be passed where needed. Astrum will not provide any refund for items returned and credit will need to be used against future purchase where applicable.
- The credit note will be issued for invoice or current price whichever is lower provided all other conditions mentioned are satisfied.
- Astrum is not responsible for collection / deliveries of the warranty items.
- Astrum warranty is limited to the Reseller / Customer and cannot be transfer to End Customer. The warranty period is calculated from Date of Purchase / Invoice Date.
- Astrum will not accept any warranty items without valid purchase proof and related documents. Any items need to be credited require all accessories, manuals, CD, Etc provided with actual items.
- Astrum will not release any warranties if no original booking document such as CRO is provided. Any items not collected within 60days of RMA booking will be destroyed / sold for RMA management and cost recovery.
- All Accessories such as CD, Manual, Cables, Adapters, Remote, Consumables, Etc do not carry any warranty and are subject to management discretion
- All power related items such as Power Adapters Laptop Batteries, UPS, Etc are subject to the warranty period mentioned in to pricelist for given products and are subject to fair use policy.
- Astrum will not be responsible for any accessories, CD, Manual, Packaging Etc sent with faulty items when booked in.
- All third party brand products warranties are subject to the vendor warranty policy.
- All Astrum faulty items can take up to 14 working days for the items to be tested, diagnose, repair or replace however this is only an estimate and may take longer depending on item, stock availability, third party warranty policy and any other circumstances.
- Astrum can not be held liable for any loss of Data, Info, Setting, Etc for the items returned for warranty.
The limited hardware warranty will be null and void in any of below event:
- The serial no is removed or destroyed or if the same is replaced
- The item is altered or opened or seal is broken where applicable
- The item is physically damaged or burnt due to any given reason
- The item is damaged due to incorrect use or installed
- The item is damaged due to overclocking or modification or any other reason
- The item is mishandled or damaged due to power surge or lightning.
- The item is marked or tempered in any other possible way
- The item is not returned in proper and safe packing causing possible damage to the components / item
The terms highlighted above are not exhaustive, and should be read together with the Agreement. Where there is a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and the above terms, the terms of the Agreement will prevail.
Astrum shall not be held liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data (whether direct or indirect) or commercial loss for breach of any express or implied warranty on your product even if Astrum has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Astrum can not be held liable for any errors or omissions E&OE, (errors and omissions excepted)
All logo's and brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are acknowledged as such.